The reign of Catherine I.
KONSTANTIN essay Arsenyev.
in the printing of the Imperial Academy of Sciences.
Some impressions of the II-nd Doctrine Notes issued by the Second Division of the Imperial Academy of Sciences.
Prints by order of the Imperial Academy of Sciences. St. Petersburg, 25th March 1856
Table of Contents.
Heresies of succession.
Construction of Catherine to the throne.
Grace to the people and criminals.
Execution dying intention Petrov.
1. The first Kamchatka expedition.
2. The opening of the Academy of Sciences.
3. Establishment of the Order of St. Alexander Nevsky.
4. Marriage Princes Anna Petrovna Duke of Holstein.
5. Measures Catherine 1 to preserve the dignity and security of the state.
The establishment of the Supreme Privy Council.
The power of Prince Menshikov.
A. The internal affairs from February 1726 to May 1727.
Anonymous letters and disclosure act: True will Monarchical.
The emergence of new names velmozheskih.
Transforming action of the Supreme Privy Council.
1. Status of Persia and Turkey, and the ratio of powers to the sim.
2. The state of Europe lie accession to the throne of Catherine I.
3. The Union of Russia and Austria.
4. The alliance with Prussia.
5. Relationship of Russia to Sweden.
6. Relationship to Denmark and England.
7. Russia's attitude towards Poland.
8. Cases of the legacy of the Duchy of Courland.
Getting political arena John Ernest Biron.
The danger which threatened Prince Menshikov.
The designs of Prince Menshikov on the property of the Imperial House.
The confrontation of some nobles Prince Menshikov and drop them. Will Catherine 1.
Death of Catherine I, - I look at her life.
NOTES AND ADDITIONS.